Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Companies I’ve Reviewed: Pure Haven


Companies I’ve Reviewed Series:
In my research and reviews of companies/brands I look at:
-Rating/Reviews – I look at general reviews online and check rating on ewg.org and/or ewg.org/skindeep (a website that examines brands/ingredients for toxicity). On the main website the best rating is an A, on skin deep best rating is 1. Note that it can be complicated to search for things on the main site – usually I google the brand and “ewg” and see if it comes up. Occasionally a company/product cannot be found so then I look more closely at the actual ingredients and reviews both online and people I know.
-Cost – Is it worth it for what you’re getting? How does it compare to what else is out there?
-Effectiveness – Do the products really work? This is sometimes a matter of opinion - some find certain products to work well that others don’t. 

Review of: PURE HAVEN ESSENTIALS

So I was actually a consultant for Pure Haven (a MLM company) for about a year and a half. But even as a consultant I did not use all their products - many of their products I really like and a few I am still using up, but others I could care less about because I can get something similar/else cheaper elsewhere. After much research and trying their products I chose to become a consultant because I believed the company to be pretty trustworthy regarding the pureness of their products and they had a great range of products! (If you’re curious as to why I stopped it was largely because it was just not working out for me as I was not able to keep up with the requirements.)

To be short and sweet: Pure Haven is completely non-toxic and organic - they have a solid ewg.org rating of 1. I also really like many of their products and have found them to work well. Downside is that the prices are quite high (one of the annoying side-effects of MLM companies). 

Products I recommend (and have used often): Soap (bar and liquid), *hands-on-the-go (hand sanitizer), shampoo/conditioner, dream cream lotion, face moisturizer, face cleanser, deodorant, tinted moisturizer (makeup foundation),*chapstick and lip gloss. I also highly recommend their *hair spray and they have a vapor rub that’s great! I also use their baby shampoo and the Mom Balm (this can used like Vaseline but it's SO much better!) and the baby lotion and cream. I love having pure products to use on my little one!

Other Pure Haven products I use occasionally: other facial care products (exfoliator, eye cream, night serum), foot cream. I have tried their 5-defense essential oil and it was good, but pricewise is a LOT more expensive than other brands. I’ve used their shower gel which is fine, but I usually use a Norwex body cloth so don’t need it. I was not a fan of their toothpaste, but I have use their kids toothpaste for my toddler. 

Pure Haven is a great option and all very good ingredients, but again they are fairly pricey. There’s also shipping and tax on top of the price and that all adds up. The best way to buy: Find a consultant and host a party - you get a discount and some free stuff that way!

Thanks for reading! Check out my other reviews and post about what I use and recommend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment